Thursday, May 01, 2014

NaPoWriMo at the close

Father forgive me,
it is two years since my last post...
Let me count my sins
I have been neglectful of this blog
I have claimed to be a writer
and part-time poet
I have squandered time
and talent.

Inspired by a new writing group, I have been trying to write poems for the daily challenges of NaPoWriMo, April 2014, but have failed to upload them until today, the 1st of May. They lie scattered around like drunks at a party, in different states of coherence and presentability.

So I will post the few that I can find nearby, that seem vaguely lucid.

All the normal please of mitigation apply: I was very tired and emotional, they haven't yet been edited, you shouldn't believe everything you find on the internet.

As it is still April in Anchorage as I write this, and was April in Paris when they were written, please treat them as experimental, in the spirit of NaPoWriMo.


No comments: